Sure, we could go on about how this cool face mask is made in the USA, or how it meets the CDC and WHO guidelines for face coverings for the general public. But if you are a horror movie fan, we don’t need to. One look at that pattern — Jason Vorhees’ hockey mask from the Friday the 13th movie franchise — and we know you’ll want to sport this mask every chance you get! And if you’re not a fan of 1980s slasher films, well, you might consider this fun mask as an emergency Halloween costume!
- 100% cotton (three inner layers of organic cotton plus one printed layer of 100% cotton).
- Total of four layers of protection.
- Made in USA.
- Two ways to wear: tie-on adjustable straps for close comfortable fit and tied ear loops (instruction card included).
- Meets CDC and WHO recommendations for face coverings for the general public.
- Contains an internal pocket that can house a filter (not included).
- by Headline