Christmas Poinsettia Socks | Womens
We now convene this session of holiday mythbusters ... Have you heard that poinsettias are poisonous? Generations of parents and pet owners have kept these pretty Christmas plants out of the house because of this belief. Turns out, they are only very mildly toxic, meaning a child or pet might throw up after eating lots of leaves, but nothing more dangerous than that can happen. If you still want to be extra careful, though, just get these fun poinsettia Christmas socks and pass on the plants. No word on whether eating socks is bad for you.