Product and Website Coordinator
The Product and Website Coordinator will be the first line of contact with our new products, building them across our various software platforms. The Coordinator will work closely with management to ensure consistency and accuracy on all product listings throughout their lifecycle. Working collaboratively with the marketing team, this role will perform collection and menu updates to create a positive user experience. With intimate knowledge of our products, the Coordinator will be responsible for the accurate receiving of product into inventory.
What you’ll need in order to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Experience with ecommerce and retail business a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with computers
- Must possess excellent communication, prioritization, problem solving and listening skills
- Ability to work with limited direction and supervision
- Detail-oriented person who understands importance of accuracy and organization
- Able to take on new challenges as assigned to the position
Our Ideal Candidate Will
This is a representative list of the general duties this team member may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Create and maintain the product profiles and their various details across our software platforms, for the lifecycle of the product.
- Receive products into inventory as needed.
- Take thumbnail photos of new products to display in our various software systems.
- Work with marketing team to curate “collections” of like products on our website.
- Update our navigation tools on the website as directed by management.
- Use analytics tools to give feedback to management on website user experience.
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to work in an environment with varying noise levels during the day and seasonally.
- Some overtime may be required during the months of November and December, due to the nature of our retail business. All staff is required to work Nov 1 - Dec 20 each year.
- Majority of this position entails working at a computer, either seated or standing.
Compensation and Benefits
- Industry competitive base salary
- Paid vacation and holidays
Please submit a cover letter and resume. No direct calls, emails or in-person solicitation please.