We sell many different brands of cool novelty socks, most of which feature bright colors and detailed patterns. Each company offers different care recommendations, which you can find here, with brands listed alphabetically.
In general, your safest bet is to wash your fun socks in cooler water, turned inside out, then hang or lay flat to dry or tumble dry low. This helps preserve their color, shape and quality for as long as possible.
- Alchester & Sons: Machine wash inside out, cold gentle cycle. No bleach. Tumble dry low.
- B.ella: Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Tumble dry low heat or lay out flat to dry if high cashmere content. Do not bleach.
- Blue Q: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry medium heat.
- ChattyFeet: Wash in low temperature. Avoid the tumble dryer. Do not iron.
- Foot Traffic: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Good Luck Sock: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach or iron the socks. To reduce damage, line dry. They will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer.
- Gumball Poodle: Machine wash cold. Hang to dry.
- Hot Sox: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- K. Bell: Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- Many Mornings: Machine wash cold. Let air dry.
- ModSocks: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Oooh Yeah! Socks: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Out of Print: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. No bleach.
- Pendleton: Machine wash cold, delicate cycle. Dry flat.
- Smartwool: Machine wash. Turn them inside out and wash them with cool or warm water. Tumble dry on low. Wash inside out to prevent pilling.
- Sock It to Me: Sock It to Me socks love being washed with like colors in cold water. Hang to dry.
- SockGuy: For best results, turn your socks inside out before washing. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener.
- Socksmith: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Line dry bamboo styles.
- Solmate: Machine wash gentle. Dry on cool. No bleach.
- Stance: Machine wash cold. Line dry. Avoid bleaching or ironing.
Treat your socks with care, and they’ll show you nothing but love in return!