Sasquatch might just be the king of social distancing! Since the CDC recommends the general public wear a face mask when proper social distancing isn’t possible, channel your inner Sasquatch with this fun mask. Sure, it’s perfect for Bigfoot fans, but we think big and tall bearded guys will wear it best!
- Engineered with copper ion-bonded yarns.
- Dual layer comfort with soft cotton interior and protective copper-infused exterior.
- Bendable wire at nose and available ear strap toggles for a contoured fit.
- Antimicrobial properties effective through 20 wash cycles.
- Head Circumference Measurement: >21"
- Front Face Measurement: >4.25"
- Contents: 47% Polyester, 42% Cotton, 11% Copper-Ion-Bonded Nylon
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with warm or cold water, mild detergent. Reshape and dry flat. Do not bleach.
- by Sock It to Me
How to Use Toggle to Adjust Strap Length:
- Squeeze the toggle to create a circular opening.
- Wrap a twist tie or string around the ear strap. Place tie close to bottom of mask, below the ears.
- Use the twist tie to pull the mask strap through the toggle opening.
*This face mask is not intended for medical use. It does not contain carbon filters. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.*