Whether your friend’s been a budding chef since you can remember or has just recently been inspired by all of the quarantine cooking trends floating around the internet lately, now’s as good a time as ever to surprise them with a package that supports their passion!
From a quality kitchen knife to funny oven mitts, here are 10 great gifts for a foodie friend.
1. A nice cast iron skillet will give them the ability to get as creative in the kitchen as they’d like.
A cast iron skillet is kind of like the little black dress of cooking. It’s extremely versatile, can be used to prepare a variety of different dishes and (if cared for properly) will last you years and years. If it’s in your budget to invest in a quality skillet for your friend, treat them to this little luxury!Find the Best Food Socks for Your Friend
2. Dish towels inspired by foodie themes add pizzazz to any kitchen counter.
Even if your foodie friend tries to keep it clean in the kitchen, spills happen and clean dishes still need to get dried. To help make cleanup much more fun, gift some quirky dish towels that’ll give them a chuckle.
3. Their meals will be a cut above the rest with a new set of quality kitchen knives.
Food prep can be the most frustrating and time-consuming part of cooking, but some brand new kitchen knives will help your friend slice and dice with ease! To avoid having packaging difficulties with sharp objects, it might be best to ship this gift to them directly from the online store.
4. A brand new lunch box will help them take their delicious creations with them.
A fresh lunch box is the perfect gift for a foodie friend who loves to picnic or will be heading back to the office soon. You can choose a food-inspired print or something simple, just make sure it’s insulated!
5. Some funny oven mitts will make them smile every time they take something out of the oven.
Funny oven mitts bring energy and cheer to an otherwise boring and practical kitchen essential! Whether it’s with a witty saying or offbeat pattern, get creative with a mitt that matches their personality.Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Funny Oven Mitts
6. A recurring food subscription will give them something yummy to look forward to every month.
If you have a foodie friend who loves to try new things, consider gifting them a membership to a subscription service that helps them experience something new month after month. Pay for their subscription to a wine of the month, cheese of the month or even hot sauce of the month; there are so many different kinds of subscription clubs out there so there’s no difficulty picking the perfect one for them!
7. Replace some chip clips that might have gone missing.
Oh where, oh where do those chip clips always seem to go?! If you have a friend who loves both snacktime and portion control, send over a handful of fun and colorful chip clips. You can never have too many!
8. Food-inspired socks will give them happy feet while they cook up their treats.
We’re all about coming up with cute and clever sock gift ideas for all the different types of people we love, and we couldn’t forget about our favorite foodie friends! Whether it’s a pair of avocado socks for the friend who celebrates the good fats, a donut style for the one with a sweet tooth or a Mexican-inspired staple for the friend who always insists we should “taco” ‘bout it, there are styles out there for every taste.
9. Cook books will give them some tools to make crowd favorites and even offer inspiration to create some new recipes of their own.
Cook books are great for beginners and experts alike, as they help new cooks learn the basics and those with more experience become exposed to new ideas.
10. A gift card to their favorite restaurant gives them a night off while supporting local business.
This one is the ultimate win-win-win: Your friend gets to enjoy a delicious meal they’ve been craving, the restaurant gets a little love during a tough time, and YOU get to feel the warm fuzziness that comes from making somebody you care about smile.
Food for Thought
Many of us have picked up new hobbies during quarantine, and some of us, who haven’t gotten into cooking or baking extravagant creations, still might have discovered a newfound passion for eating! Regardless of the specifics, there are tons of ways to celebrate your friends’ love of food with great gifts shipped right to their doors, and we hope this list has given you some inspiration to treat the foodies in your life.Shop Now!